Maro He Jogi Maro ~ 08
मरौ हे जोगी मरौ ~ 08
|date & time||8 Oct 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 53min. Quality: good. Missing some fragments (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- CD-ROM on this book: "Translation of "Maram Hey Yogi Maram" Hindi series. This is a translation from the Hindi Maran Hey Jogi Maram, which is in the process of being edited. It is for research only."
- Editor: Death Is Divine was the CD-ROM working title. Book much later published as Die O Yogi Die.
- Question 1
- Why is God said to be indescribable?
- Question 2
- I was extremely troubled by thoughts so I made the mistake of asking a Hindu monk, a sadhu-maharaj, for a method of meditation. He told me to continuously remember the mantra, Ram-Ram. Through this, thoughts have gone, but now the repetition of Ram-Ram goes on and on. Now I go on repeating Ram-Ram every moment. And if I want to stop it I cannot stop. Its continuous stream keeps moving inside. An insane state is arising from this. Please guide me, I want to get free of this mantra.
- Question 3 from Sudhir Bharti
- Kill me, o lord, kill me! Kill me, I crave death.
- Kill that death Osho died and saw.
- I am such a stone, I can not completely melt. I am upset. What should I do?
- Question 4
- As I listen to you a feeling of prayer begins surging in my heart. But how should I pray? I don't know how prayer should be done.
- Question 5
- I become interested in other women besides my wife. But when my wife shows interest in some other man I become very jealous, I burn in frightful flames.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|