My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 01
|date & time||10 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 52min. Quality: good. All sources: missing the first question and first words of the answer (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Q1: unknown (it is missing on audio); Q2: Sw Ananda Teertha; Q3: unknown man.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, why is your way called the way of the white clouds?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, would you tell us what your relationship is to the white clouds?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, is it true that to really break through, to become totally present, to become a white cloud, we have to live through all our dreams, all our fantasies?
- And how can that reality be as real in response to 'Hare Krishna, Hare Ram' in Poona as it would be in the garden of Eden in the heart of nature?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|