My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 03
|date & time||12 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 54min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you once told us a story about an old man who was over one hundred years old. One day, on his birthday, he was asked why it was that he was always happy. He replied: Every morning when I wake up I have the choice to be happy or unhappy, and I choose to be happy.
- How is it that we usually choose to be unhappy? How is it that we don't feel aware of the choice?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, we hear what you say, but we in the West keep the information in our heads.
- How can we get out of our heads? What methods can we use, and can will-power help us?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|