My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 04
|date & time||13 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 0min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Q1: unidentified Western woman; Q2: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you have been telling us how easy it is to drop our egos and become one with the white cloud.
- You have also told us that we have had millions of lives and many of them have been with Buddhas, Krishnas and Christs -- yet still we have not given up our egos.
- Aren't you creating false hopes in us?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, in relation to what you've just said, Zen has a saying: effortless effort.
- Would you talk to us about that, and how it applies to your Dynamic meditation?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|