My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 07
|date & time||16 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 3min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, would you talk to us about our living partners -- our wives, husbands and lovers.
- When should we persevere with a partner, and when should we abandon a relationship as hopeless -- or even destructive?
- And are our relationships influenced by previous lives?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, your words are so beautiful, yet we feel there is also another communication happening when you are talking to us.
- Would you talk to us about silent communication, and how we can become more open to it.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|