My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|21 May 1974 pm
|Lao Tzu balcony, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 0min. Quality: good. All sources: missing some lines of the first question (which was edited).
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you have talked to us about total surrender to the master, but often our minds come up with reasons for not following the instructions literally. We say things like: The master can't know that the situation has changed; or, the master doesn't realize what the practical conditions are in the West.
- Should we follow everything the master says to the letter, or are there times when we should use our own discretion?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, when Wakuan saw a picture of the bearded Bodhidharma, he complained: Why hasn't that fellow got a beard?
- Beloved Osho, why don't you have a beard?
- Question 3
- Goso said: When you meet a Zen master on the road you cannot talk to him and you cannot be with him in silence. What are you to do?
- Beloved Osho, when we meet the master of masters on the lawn what to do?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►