My Way The Way of White Clouds ~ 13
|date & time||22 May 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 2min. Quality: good, but questions barely audible.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Q1: unidentified Western woman; Q2: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, yesterday you told us very clearly that we need to follow the master's word to the letter. But we cannot consult you on every detail.
- How can we choose the right path when the mind is always looking for the easy way?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, we have quite a few questions about female energy.
- Some women say that since they've met you, although their physical desires continue, a mortal man is no longer satisfying enough for them. Other women say that since they have met you they feel more loving.
- Gurdjieff is reported to have said that a woman cannot attain except through a man.
- Would you talk to us about female energy?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|