Nahin Ram Bin Thanv ~ 14
नहिं राम बिन ठांव ~ 14
|date & time||7 Jun 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 18min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- (Translated as in Nowhere to Go but In on CD-ROM)
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, knowing the inadequacy of words, Kabir uses them in an inverted sense as one may play with an inverted flute. For example:
- "Everyone knows that the sky showers with rain
- And the earth soaks.
- But only some rare being understands
- That the earth showers with rain
- And the sky soaks."
- What is the meaning of this?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, there is a saying in sanskrit: Ati parichayat avagyo -- too much acquaintance with the things, people and events of this world brings boredom. But in so much acquaintance with you not only the boredom does not set in but even the acquaintance does not seem to happen. On the contrary, the feeling of knowing you less and less grows. What is this mystery?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|