Nahin Ram Bin Thanv ~ 15
नहिं राम बिन ठांव ~ 15
|date & time||8 Jun 1974 pm|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 10min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- (Translated as in Nowhere to Go but In on CD-ROM)
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, you have written in a letter:
- "Do not be in confusion, do not look back. The doors of the temple are open wide! Only after thousands of years does such an opportunity descend on the earth, and know well that the doors of the temple are not going to stay open forever. The opportunity can easily be missed. This is why I am calling you over and over again: come and enter. I am knocking at your door again and again. And I knock because in some other life, in some other age, I had given the promise!"
- Please kindly make the meaning of your mysterious declaration clear to us. Also please tell us why such an opportunity arises only after thousands of years, and why it comes with the coming of a buddha and goes away with his going. Also, why can we not hear these words of a rama? Why are we unable to see him? And finally why is it that we are unable to enter our own ultimate inner refuge?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, yesterday you explained that duality is the very nature of the mind, and that here the opposite is always present. It seems then surrender is impossible, because in surrender too doubt, distrust and hate will be present. And we are nothing but mind! How then can surrender beyond duality happen? Or is it that the nectar of surrender showers somewhere beyond the mind and its droplets filtering through transform the mind? Please explain.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|