(Please add your knowledge to this page! Check here to see how.)
- Sw Gyan Abodha
- "Also written by Abodha's girlfriend at the time, whose name I don't recall" (Bharti)
- Lyrics and chord notation
G ┐ An ordinary man | | Em | Holding out an ordinary hand | | C | With so much love | | D | So much love ┘-2x G Moving inside Em Feeling myself coming alive C He’s helping me to see D That there’s nothing I need be. G Em C D ┐ Namaste, namaste, namaste, Osho ┘-2x Source: Sarlo's Songs in the Key of Osho. See: Notes on chord notation.
- Sw Gyan Abodha - vocals
- Sw Anando Bharti - bass
- Sw Devaprem - backing vocals
- Sw Homen - congas, bongos, percussion
- Ma Prem Jaldhara - keyboards
- Sw Vidroha Jamie - guitars
- Sw Ojas - congas, percussion
- Sw Prem Prabodh - bass
- Sw Prem Praful - saxophone (Probably this is Sw Praful)
- Sw Prem Prasad - Mohan Veena, slide guitar (Is this Prasad Mackenzie?)
- Sw Preman - bassoon
- Sw Satgyan - bass
- Ma Satyam - backing vocals
- Sw Veetmayo - congas, percusson
- Flute? maybe Ma Vimal Nandin?
- I can't remember who played drums - maybe Sw Dhyan Vatayan?
- Harmonica ?
- 1996 - 1997
- 10 6:23
Audio - full length
- 05 2:47