Nirvana The Last Nightmare ~ 02
|date & time||12 Feb 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You tell us to be herenow, without goals and without purpose, but then you allure us also by talking about ecstasy, enlightenment, freedom, and the possible fulfillment. It looks contradictory. Please explain.
- Question 2 from Jim Crossland
- Osho, I understand that none of your disciples have yet achieved. How can I consider the idealism of preparing myself for losing my ego better than the idealism of which you spoke today?
- Question 3
- Wu-wei and the way of the heart -- how are they interrelated?
- Question 4
- I don't know how it happened, but I am here with you. What pushed me towards you -- a search for something? But I don't know that either. Is that idealistic? Any expectation hidden under that?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|