Nirvana The Last Nightmare ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||14 Feb 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I don't understand -- what does the word god mean? I really don't understand. God, what is that? You say life is everything. Life is what is, what counts, here and now -- no planning, no wishing, no wanting, no hoping, no searching. Live now, spontaneously. Just be.
- Yes. I understand that, but what is god? Is god the same word for life. For what is? But why do we use the word 'god' and not just life?
- They say God is the one who created the world. Is that what god is?
- Question 2
- If one is in the situation of Muso's disciple -- wishing to terminate a samurai for daring to assault the master -- should one do it with concrete totality, and meditate afterwards, or suppress the ego-based impulse, or is there a third alternative?
- Question 3
- This happened to my mother when she was a child. A very beautiful question; listen to it carefully. Her horse and buggy was in the street and she was sitting there. Further up the road was a horse and cart outside the saddler's shop. The farm-boy was going to change the horse's bridle in the street.
- He took off the blinkers and for the first time the horse caught sight of the cart he had been pulling for years. Suddenly it became a fearsome object looming up behind him and he took off in fright, galloping down the street with the cart in tow.
- My mother jumped out of her buggy just as the terrified horse and his cart leaped over it, knocking down the horse and buggy. He kept going, tied to the cart he was trying to escape.
- I am the horse. What is the cart?
- Question 4
- How can you be a witness when totally in love with the moment? I feel confused, because when involved with the beloved it seems phoney to be watching the situation.
- Question 5
- I have been listening to you for the last year. Still I feel every morning is a new adventure. I wait for your arrival with a thrilled heart and with a strange excitement. Does this happen even after listening to you for one year? Please say something about it.
- Question 6
- Osho, a love-letter. You talk too much.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|