Nirvana The Last Nightmare ~ 10
|date & time||20 Feb 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 25min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- During one of your lectures we learned that if we try to leave our ego just by trying to be humble for example, then the ego comes through humility. We also learned that the only way to get rid of the ego is meditation. But doesn't the ego come through that also? I ask this because I've seen live examples in the ashram.
- Question 2
- Every time I think I want to do something, the complete opposite happens and I feel as if I am going crazy. It feels as if I have no more power over what is happening to me.
- Question 3 from Dharmananda
- Several sannyasins have told me that you do not approve of macrobiotics. Is this so? I wonder whether your criticisms were directed at obsessive attitudes towards diet rather than at the principles of macrobiotics.
- Macrobiotics is pure Taoism. There are no rules and no prohibitions. Its emphasis is on awareness, freedom, sensibility and flexibility. It has nothing at all to do with food fads, rigid diets or obsessive attitudes. Brown rice is mistakenly regarded by some as the basis of macrobiotics, but it is only one element and can be used or discarded, recognized or ignored. Could you please comment?
- Question 4
- What is the difference between going within and going nowhere?
- Question 5 from Ma Krishna Radha
- How to be creative while doing jobs which seem not to leave any space for creativity, like cleaning, etc.?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|