OIF - OSHO Evening Meeting (2015)
- A series of 3 videos, where Dr. John Andrews (Sw Prem Amrito) talks (to an audience) about the background and meditation of the OSHO Evening Meeting (formerly called the Osho White Robe Brotherhood).
- Information from YouTube (see below) :
- "The Osho Evening Meeting is a revolutionary approach to meditation, in three stages: Celebrating to the sound of music, sitting, again using the sound of music to stay present, then listening to a video of Osho speaking as a way to discover how the art of listening is a doorway to meditation."
- Information in the video:
- OSHO International Foundation presents
- Dr. John Andrews
- Part 1 - OSHO Evening Meeting - An Introduction
- Part 2 - OSHO Evening Meeting - The Art of Listening
- Part 3 - OSHO Evening Meeting - Details of the three Stages
- For more information including details of webinars on meditation and other OSHO-related topics, please contact: johnandrewsosho.com
- John Andrews was Osho's personal physician, taking care of his body for many years including his final days. As a meditator and a scientist for many decades, John Andrews enjoyed following, and writing about, the gradual acceptance of meditation by the scientific community turn into the current flood of interest.
- He now writes about the final step into an individual journey without end. As Osho explains, it is "an open experiment,"where, "Any truth that may come later on can be absorbed by this system without any conflict."
- Now we can move easily from what is often a confusing plethora of different approaches to the simple, clear, and practical approach to meditation by Osho - the4 first major upgrade in discovering how to be conscious in twenty-five centuries!
- 2015, Oct 6.
- Part 1: 18:52
- Part 2: 35:28
- Part 3: 24:49
- total: 1 hr 29 mins
- Copyright © 2015 OSHO International Foundation
- Featuring Music from The World of OSHO(TM)
- OSHO Institute for Music and Celebration
- OshoFilmArchive catalog no : OFA00,062
- Osho White Robe Brotherhood The Wiki's page about this meditation.
- All 3 parts:
- Publisher: OSHO International, 639K subscribers (on 2020-03-07)
- Published: Oct 6, 2015
- You can now participate in the OSHO Evening Meeting on iOSHO: https://www.osho.com/iosho/imeditate
- Part 1: 4-PVA-D78Kg , 46,445 views (on 2020-03-08), title: OSHO Evening Meeting – Part 1: Introduction
- An Introduction to the Osho Evening Meeting. This revolutionary approach to meditation utilizes the simple understanding that being aware of any sensory phenomenon is a doorway to being here and now. In this case, sound.
- Part 2: Ks2vBQxy8Jg , 27,630 views (on 2020-03-08), title: OSHO Evening Meeting – Part 2: The Art of Listening
- The Osho Evening Meeting utilizes the simple understanding that any sensory phenomenon can only happen in real time. Being aware of any sensory phenomenon inevitably brings us also into the present. In this case using sound.
- Part 3: 3L3CTYT_jIQ , 17,134 views (on 2020-03-08), title: OSHO Evening Meeting – Part 3: Details of the Three Stages
- The Osho Evening Meeting is a revolutionary approach to meditation, in three stages: Celebrating to the sound of music, sitting, again using the sound of music to stay present, then listening to a video of Osho speaking as a way to discover how the art of listening is a doorway to meditation.