- "I don't have any biography. And whatsoever is thought to be biography is utterly meaningless.
- On what date I was born, in what country I was born, does not matter. What matters is what I am now, right here."
- Osho, The Last Testament, Vol 1, ch 5
- "When I am dead, don't bury my body, don't burn it, because I will be involved in you, many of you. And if you can feel, then a sage remains alive for many years, sometimes thousands of years -- because life is not only of the body. Life is an energy phenomenon. It depends on the involvement, on how many persons he was involved in.
- And a person like Buddha is not only involved with persons, he is involved even with trees, birds, animals; his involvement is so deep that if he dies his death will take at least five hundred years."
- Osho,And the Flowers Showered, ch 5
- Osho Source Book, the most detailed study into Osho's work as an author, seen from many perspectives
- External links to biographies
- A collection of articles about Osho as an author
- An illustrated timeline-biography
- A 1,300 page biography by Osho World
- Mit Bhagwan auf der Achterbahn - A German article by a Stern reporter
- The Wikipedia biography of Osho
- The Journey of the Heart - A magnificent book about Ma Yoga Laxmi, Osho's first disciple and secretary during "Poona 1".
- See also