Osho Keertan Sandhya 1999
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ओशो कीर्तन संध्या 1999 / Osho Keertan Sandhya 1999
Sw Shailendra Saraswati has kindly shared the music and text for this album.
- Instructions for the 8 tracks of the Keertan
- You are welcome in this Kirtan Meditation.
- Let us dedicate this evening to Osho, the Master of Masters.
- First Step—Prayer to the Master: Remember our beloved Master Osho and sing this prayer (Followed by different lines in each of 8 keertan)
- Second Step- Keertan: Dance, rejoice and express your gratitude to Osho through celebration.
- Third step- Self Remembrance: Lie down on ground in a relaxed posture. With closed eyes, look in to your inner space. This is our formless being. As there is water in a tumbler, content in a container, in the same manner there is formless within the form. Go on looking in to this conscious inner space and enter in to meditation.
- Fourth Step- Gratitude: Take 2-3 deep breaths, come back from meditation. Be thankful for the grace of Master, His blessings being showered on us. Let's feel how lucky we are!
- Lyrics: traditional
- 1999 at Darpan Studio, Jabalpur (MP) India
Tracks - full length
- 01 Govind Bolo Gopaal Bolo 30:41 - गोविंद बोलो गोपाल बोलो
- 02 Govind Ke Gun Gao 30:17 - गोविंद के गुण गाओ
- 03 Hare Raam Bolo Raam-Raam Bolo 32:30 - हरे राम बोलो राम-राम बोलो
- 04 Hare Raam Hare Krishna 30:46 - हरे राम हरे कृष्ण
- 05 Hari Baal Hari Bol 30:55 - हरि बाल हरि बोल
- 06 Jaahi Vidhi Raakhe Raam 30:26 - जाहि विधि राखे राम
- 07 Om Hoon Aanand Hoon 33:00 - ओम् हूं आनंद हूं
- 08 Raam Simar Baavare 30:50 - राम सिमर बावरे
- Label (Distributor) :
- OMA Catalog No : TV00,380
- Format : Audio MP3
- Artwork :