Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||23 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Deva Nirguna
- Osho, thank you for the delicate synthesis. Great joy arises in understanding the purposelessness of existence.
- Question 2
- Osho, I love the way your hands move and dance gracefully while you are talking to us. I feel intoxicated with your hands and their expressive movements. What is the secret of your hands?
- Question 3 from Anurag
- What is the de-activation process of the law of necessity and the activation process of the law of power?
- Question 4
- Osho, is the time ripe for me to become a sannyasin? Can I ask when the time is ripe?
- Question 5
- Can you say something more about obedience? Is it not good to serve obediently in a noble cause?
- Question 6 from Anand Bario
- Beloved Osho, this morning when you told the story about the two eighty-year-olds talking on the morning after their wedding night, I let out a whoop of laughter at the punchline. Realizing that I was out of control, I clasped my hand over my mouth and controlled myself: I can't help it. I love to listen to you tell stories. I look forward to the next one during discourse. Am I being frivolous? Should I be more serious?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|