Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||25 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Osho, please tell a little story about Jesus today....
- Question 2 from Prem Harish
- The other day, soon after I arrived, the battle began between sex and silence, relationship and aloneness. I felt at the time that a synthesis was impossible. It was as if I had to choose one or the other and that either way I would miss out. It seemed at the time possible to go straight to the sky without going through the earth.
- Question 3
- The other day you talked about the bisexuals. I am one of them, but I am utterly tired of both men and women. Please help me...
- Question 4 from Julian Holdsworth
- Osho, why are people drawn here as if by a magnet? Why are people held here? Is it our need? Or is it your magnetism? Sometimes I think you are a god who is playing for us and I am joyful. Then I think you are a sinister magician manipulating us and I am afraid and resentful.
- I wish I could believe totally in your disinterestedness. Is this all just my creating more nonsense?
- Question 5
- I have tried my whole life to change myself; but it seems nothing ever changes -- I remain the same. Is not there any hope for me?
- Question 6
- What is the law of necessity?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|