Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||27 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Pradipam
- Osho, today you spoke of awareness and consciousness and it seemed as though this was all that was needed to guide one's actions. Does this mean then that murder, rape and theft are only wrong in so far as they are done without awareness, without consciousness?
- Question 2 from Deva Vilas
- Why do I find attractive people frightening?
- Question 3
- My whole life bas been a hell. It seems something has gone wrong from the very beginning. I have tried hard to live an honest moral and religious life, but I have not even had a glimpse of what you call bliss. What is wrong with me?
- Question 4
- Osho, how do you manage to speak every day, year in and year out, and so beautifully? What's your secret?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|