Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||28 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Kamal Bharti
- Osho, please comment on the expulsion of Indira Gandhi from the Indian parliament, and her imprisonment by the government of Morarji Desai, which has caused such chaos throughout the whole country.
- Question 2 from Prem Aniruddha
- Osho, to find a soulmate sounds nice, but almost impossible. Would you please say something more about it? And how can it even come close to finding a master?
- Question 3 from Dharma Bhikshu
- What is the purpose of existence? What will we do after enlightenment?
- Question 4
- I have been coming for three days with my husband to listen to you, but he falls asleep during the discourse. What should I do?
- Question 5 from Christopher
- Lao Tzu said 'Washing and cleansing the primal vision, can you be without stain?' Osho, are you without stain?
- Question 6 from Anuradha
- Beloved Osho, even given the limitations of our so-called love, has anyone in the world ever been loved as much as you?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|