Philosophia Perennis Vol 1 ~ 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||29 Dec 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Vasumati
- Osho, what is the totality of myself? Why do I go on avoiding it?
- Question 2
- The other day you talked about the guy who is afraid of touching his own navel. Osho, he is not alone here, because I suffer from the same problem.
- Question 3 from Werner Scholz
- You say that mind is a wrong space, and also you say that science is an essential part of a new world. Can science be done without mind? Lease explain.
- Question 4
- What is happiness?
- Question 5 from Anutosha
- In yesterday's lecture you said people are too serious, and the too-serious people are ill. I feel myself to be too serious. Around a group of people laughing and joking, a lot of the time I just sit there, not finding the situation very funny at all. It makes me feel out of it and uncomfortable. I am sick of my seriousness and would like to be able to let go more. Am I very ill?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|