Philosophia Ultima ~ 02
|date & time||12 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 14min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 1min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q3. Present: Osho arriving , Q1-Q2 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Prem Tara
- Osho, I heard you say once that the misuse of freedom is harmful.
- How can freedom be misused?
- Question 2 from G.D. Murthi
- Osho, what is spirituality? And what is enlightenment? Mind is a monkey. The more someone wants to erase the impressions carried by him, the more he goes on gathering new ones.
- Osho, could you please show me a way?
- Question 3 from Anand Jean
- Osho, has anyone ever become enlightened while listening to a joke?
- Maybe there is hope for me yet!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|