Philosophia Ultima ~ 03
|date & time||13 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Krishna Prem
- Osho, the Pope is on about sex again!
- At a recent national convention of Christian family advisors in Italy he condemned pre-marital and extra-marital relations. As well as contraception and abortion.
- The future of the world and of the church lies in the family, he said. What do you say?
- Question 2 from Dhyan Almuth
- Osho, I don't know!
- There is so much love showering on me.
- Sitting silently, doing nothing,
- And the grass grows by itself.
- I am so happy having eyes that can see, and even if they don't see, it never gets dark.
- Yesterday while listening to Almasta's esoteric questions it was like taking a bath in the ocean of love.
- I love her and like to sit at your feet looking at you, hearing the music of love and being a child again. Are there any more questions from Almasta?
- There must be more -- at least one more.
- I know that she has at least ten questions. Oh, Osho, life is good to me!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|