Philosophia Ultima ~ 06
|date & time||16 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 59min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 1min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q3 and Osho leaving. Present: Osho arriving , Q1 - Q2.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Sarjano
- Osho, again you invite us to shout the truth from the housetops.
- Yes, since I am here, creativity is becoming more intense and vast, and my song is becoming more and more full of colors and dance and grace.
- But on the other side an empty space, a cool silence is calling me more and more gently, more and more seducing, more and more scary, because in this silence all the colors of my creativity fade away. The dance loses its passion. The song breaks. The words fall from my hands and there I am sadly, empty-handed, with no song to sing any more.
- What am I going to shout from the housetops?
- Question 2 from Sw Dhyan Gyanam
- Osho, I am coming across some conditioning that often makes me feel tense and frustrated. It is perfection, hurry, effort, et cetera. Is this a special German conditioning? I am German!
- Question 3 from Sw Prem Geetesh
- Osho, what is enlightenment?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|