Philosophia Ultima ~ 07
|date & time||17 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 9min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Gerrit Huiser
- Osho, in one of your lectures on socialism, answering Sarjano's question, you indicated that the proletariat were 'the lowest'.
- Is this contradictory to Christ's teachings on the poor as being the children of God and the rich as being 'the lowest'?
- During years of rural development work with poor peasants in Latin America, I found them to be 'higher' spiritually than the rich landlords.
- Question 2 from Gandharvo
- Osho, I am a drunkard, and today is my birthday.
- Can you tell some jokes to me?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|