Philosophia Ultima ~ 09
|date & time||19 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 16min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- The sutras
- Nantah-prajnam, na bahih-prajnam
- Na prajnana-ghanam
- Na prajnam, naprajnam
- Adrstam, avyavaharyam, agrahyam
- Alaksanam, acintyam, avyapadesyam, ekatma-
- Pratyaya-saram, prapancopasamam, santam
- Sivam, advaitam caturtham manyante
- Sa atma, sa vijneyah.
- It is not outer awareness,
- It is not inner awareness,
- Nor is it a suspension of awareness.
- It is not knowing,
- It is not unknowing,
- Nor is it knowingness itself.
- It can neither be seen nor understood,
- It cannot be given boundaries.
- It is ineffable and beyond thought.
- It is indefinable.
- It is known only through becoming it.
- It is the end of all activity,
- Silent and unchanging,
- The supreme good,
- One without a second.
- It is the real self.
- It, above all, should be known.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|