Philosophia Ultima ~ 11
|date & time||21 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Mark Siegchrist
- Osho, would you please say something about the relationship between spontaneity and working on oneself? Shouldn't we be loving as much as we can? If there are certain things to do or ways to be to increase our capacity for joy, shouldn't we do them? Shouldn't we let our egos drop?
- Many good men have written that love can begin as an impulse of the will, and trying to be spontaneous seems to be a contradiction. Would you comment on this?
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Viramo
- Osho, is all esotericism nonsense?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|