Philosophia Ultima ~ 12
|date & time||22 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 6min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 56min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q3 - Q5. Present: Osho arriving , Q1 - Q2 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Pratap Chandra Joshi
- Osho, I was brought up in a moral and religious Hindu family, hence I am very much disturbed by your sannyasins' behavior.
- Can't you give them some kind of moral discipline?
- Question 2 from Sw Ajit Saraswati
- Osho, the Mandukya Upanishad says -- above all, it should be known.
- And Jesus also says: Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.
- Then how did the Christian church right down to Mother Teresa change its meaning to: serve ye first the suffering humanity and the Kingdom of God shall be yours?
- A German gentleman, Mr. Rheiner, while speaking to me violently accused the Rajneesh ashram of being a big money-making racket and said that it should care more for the poor and that it should serve the downtrodden.
- Osho, how is it that even people from the affluent West continue to misunderstand you?
- Question 3 from Henk van Hall
- Osho, every time I come to your lectures, my ears go upright, especially when you tell a joke.
- Often I don't get all the words and I miss it.
- I then hope you will tell it again, but you don't.
- I then try to get the next joke, but I miss them again and again.
- Then I realize the whole happening here is one big joke -- and I miss it!
- What do you say?
- Question 4 from Deva Andrew
- Osho, I have a one-day stopover in Poland tomorrow. Does Poland really exist or is it just a joke?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, can I ask a few more esoteric questions?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|