Philosophia Ultima ~ 14
|date & time||24 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 2min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 0h 58min. Quality: not so good. Incomplete: missing Q2. Present: Osho arriving , Q1 - Q2 and Osho leaving.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Sangam Lal Pandey
- Osho, are Krishna, Mahavira, Buddha and Lao Tzu also responsible for the poverty in the world, just as Jesus Christ is? I myself want to serve the poor and the downtrodden. Can I do it with your blessings?
- Question 2 from Suneeta
- Osho, have you forgotten poor Murphy and his great sutras completely?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|