Philosophia Ultima ~ 15
|date & time||25 Dec 1980 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 18min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- CD-ROM on this chapter: These discourses are based on the sutras of the Mandukya and Isa Upanishads.
- Question 1 from Casper Vogel
- Osho, a Zen saying is: Better to see the face than to hear the words. Wouldn't it be better to see the face and to hear the words?
- Question 2 from Ajai Krishn Lakhanpal
- Osho, Dolly Diddee showed me a passage from one of your earlier books where you say that no saint is against any other saint, and that they deliberately speak against each other to drive away people who are not suited to them and to push their buttons.
- Does this mean that you don't really mean your criticism of possible saints like Muktananda, Nityananda, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Swami Prabhupada of Hare Rama, Hare Krishna, and Nobel prizewinner Mother Teresa of Calcutta? Are you non-serious when you criticize them or are you earnest in your criticism?
- It does somewhat upset me when you talk against Mother Teresa every other day.
- Question 3 from Satyarthi
- Osho, can you share with us a joke about Christmas today?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|