Sadhana-Sutra ~ 08
साधना-सूत्र ~ 08
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||10 Apr 1973 am|
|location||Palace Hotel (Bikaner House),|
Mount Abu, meditation camp
|language||Hindi & English|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 38min. Quality: good (under revision).|
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- See Talk:Sadhana-Sutra (साधना-सूत्र). English part of this event published as The New Alchemy: To Turn You On #08
See the The New Alchemy: To Turn You On for an overview of these events.
Audio: Contains at the end The New Alchemy: To Turn You On ch.8 (audio #8). After the book-text continues with some of the meditation. The New Alchemy mp3 does not contain any meditation.
- This discourse consists of a Hindi part (published as Sadhana-Sutra (साधना-सूत्र)), followed by an English part (published as The New Alchemy: To Turn You On).
Reader of the sutras: n/a; sutras are being read by Osho himself.
After discourse Osho leads Dynamic Meditation.
- English part:
- Sutra 1
- Look for the flower to bloom in the silence that follows the storm: not till then.
- It shall grow, it will shoot up, it will make branches and leaves and form buds while the storm continues, while the battle lasts. But not till the whole personality of the man is dissolved and melted... Not until the whole nature has yielded and has become subject unto its higher self, can the bloom open.
- Then will come a calm such as comes in a tropical country after the heavy rain.... And in the deep silence the mysterious event will occur which will prove that the way has been found.
- These written above are the first of the rules which are written on the walls of the hall of learning. Those that ask shall have. Those that desire to read shall read. Those who desire to learn shall learn.
- Peace be with you.
- Sutra 1
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|