Sarvasar Upanishad ~ 02
सर्वसार उपनिषद ~ 02
|date & time||9 Jan 1972, 8:00|
|location||Matheran, meditation camp|
|language||Hindi & English|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: not good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- See Talk:Osho Timeline 1972. English part of this event published as That Art Thou #02
CD-ROM about That Art Thou: "Originally titled "Sarvasar Upanishad" (first 17 discourses at Matheran), "Kaivalya Upanishad" (second 17 discourses at Mt. Abu) and "Adhyatma Upanishad" (last 17 discourses at Mt. Abu). Discourses were in Hindi and English, the tapes produced as "That Art Thou" are the English parts."
- Reader of the sutra: Ma Yoga Taru, also chanting.
- English part:
- The sutra
- What is bondage? What is freedom?
- What is vidya (right learning) and avidya (false one)?
- What are these four states: waking, dreaming, sleeping and turiya (the fourth)?
- What are these five koshas (bodies): sheaths of food, breath, mind, knowing and bliss?
- What is the meaning of the doer, living being, panchvarga (five groups), kshetragya (knower of the field), sakshi (witness), kutastha (the supreme) and antaryami (the imminent)?
- The same way what are these three: self, supreme self and maya (the world of appearances)?
- The sutra
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|