Sarvasar Upanishad ~ 07
सर्वसार उपनिषद ~ 07
|date & time||11 Jan 1972, 19:00|
|location||Matheran, meditation camp|
|language||Hindi & English|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 47min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find a PDF of this event|
- See Talk:Osho Timeline 1972. English part of this event published as That Art Thou #07
CD-ROM about That Art Thou: "Originally titled "Sarvasar Upanishad" (first 17 discourses at Matheran), "Kaivalya Upanishad" (second 17 discourses at Mt. Abu) and "Adhyatma Upanishad" (last 17 discourses at Mt. Abu). Discourses were in Hindi and English, the tapes produced as "That Art Thou" are the English parts."
- Reader of the sutra: Ma Yoga Taru, also chanting.
- English part:
- The sutra
- When the self -- living inside the food body -- and the vital body thinks through the instrumentality of the fourteen organs like mind, et cetera, about objects like sound, smell, touch, et cetera it is called the manomaya koshu or the mental body.
- When the self, united with these three bodies, knows through intelligence, it is called the vigyanmaya kosha or the knowing body.
- When the self, in union with these four bodies -- food body, vital body, mental body and the knowing body -- dwells in its primeval and causative ignorance it is called the anandamaya kosh or the bliss body.
- The sutra
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|