Satyam Shivam Sundram ~ 22
Revision as of 14:41, 16 January 2021 by Rudra (Text replacement - "http\:\/\/www\.oshoworld\.com\/discourses\/audio_eng\.asp\?album_id\=([0-9]*) " to "https://oshoworld.com/osho-discourses-english/ ")
|date & time||17 Nov 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1 from Sw Milarepa
- Beloved Osho, sex seems to be dropping me. Is music next?
- Question 2 from Prem Sono
- Beloved Osho, the other day I visited Sita Ma. I looked into her eyes and felt almost as if time had stopped and exploded. Completely overwhelmed and with much reluctance I came away, laughing and crying. Can you talk about the moment when time stops, when I feel as if everything is rushing at me and at the same time, away from me, all in a split second which also seems like a lifetime and leaves me feeling like a small child?
- Question 3 from Sw Prem Niren
- Beloved Osho, I have always heard you say, "Stop doing. Watch." several times lately I've heard you say that the mind should be the servant instead of our master. It feels that there is nothing to do except watch. But the question still arises: Is there anything to do with this unruly servant but to watch?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|