Sermons in Stones ~ 19
|date & time||18 Dec 1986 pm|
|location||Sumila, Juhu, Bombay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good, but there is constant noise (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 1h 48min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: unidentified woman, the same as in next discourse #20.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, for twenty years, I have done film work. All my first films are without sound. I never could find sound for them but the muteness of these films, in fact, I could not accept. They did not seem complete and only sometimes I presented them to people. Working in this way, I could not be successful. Since I met you five years ago, everything has changed. In the last four years, I have worked more and more for German television -- but most of the people who work in television are politicians and lawyers. They work only with words. They cannot accept pictures in the program without explanations or commentary. My pictures are coming from my inner silence. You have said words are containers. What is in the meaning of pictures? Please Osho, speak about the difference between words and pictures.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, is there anything like destiny in life or do we create our future moment to moment?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, the idea of you leaving the body makes me very sad and shaky because even now, I feel wanting but never reaching you completely. Something invisible, untouchable and very beautiful always happens between you and me, but whenever I feel it is there, it is already gone. The joy of these very bright moments creates more and more longing. Then I feel you are the only one who can trigger that process again until I feel really free and flying. I think I have to hurry. Beloved Osho, what is the right speed for our meeting? What is needed to make it last forever?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, listening to you has changed. I used to remember what you say: The words were important. Now I cannot follow anymore. I feel like a child whose daddy is talking to some visitors in a cozy atmosphere and I am sitting at his side -- contented, at home, no excitement, but everything is as it should be. No needs, no questions. Is this childish, beloved Osho? Am I missing some insight given in your words?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, while I was sitting quietly this morning, an overwhelming feeling of not knowing when I am, where I am, or what was happening, overcame me. While feeling so lost, you appeared as a guiding light in my heart, not saying anything, just being with me. With tear-filled eyes, I felt a happiness I have never known before. Beloved master, can you please comment?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|