Shiv-Sutra ~ 01
शिव-सूत्र ~ 01
|date & time||11 Sep 1974 am|
|location||Lao Tzu balcony, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
Sanskrit chanted sutra, followed by a Hindi translation of the sutra.
|online text||find a PDF transcript of this event|
- The sutra
- Om! I bow down to Lord Shiva -- the one who is self-luminous, delighting in his own being.
- And now, the beginning of the Shiva sutra.
- Consciousness is the atman, the soul; knowledge is bondage.
- The body is the union of raman, nature and raman, the ego, the doer. The spiritual endeavor is raman.
- One who applies his total energy, for him the world exists no more.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|