Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Back cover:
- The talks that make up this concise volume were given at a meditation camp. In that setting, Osho offers valuable tools toward exploration of life’s mysteries. Humorous, down-to-earth stories illustrate the value of living with total intensity and harmony with existence. And guided meditations give a taste of the silence essential to experience the truth of life.
- translated from
- Hindi : Shunya Ki Naav (शून्य की नाव)
- Colophon: Originally published in Hindi as Shunya Ki Nav (sic).
- Extemporaneous talks given by Osho at the Nargol Meditation Camp, Gujarat, India.
- time period of Osho's original talks/writings
- May 2, 1968 to May 5, 1968 : timeline
- number of discourses/chapters
- 7 (see table of contents)
The Message of Your Being
table of contents
| edition 2015
|1||The Real Pilgrimage Happens Inside You||2 May 1968 pm||Nargol, meditation camp||0h 58min||audio|
|2||Knowledge Is an Illusion||3 May 1968 am||Nargol, meditation camp||1h 21min||audio|
|3||Life Is an Infinite Mystery||3 May 1968 pm||Nargol, meditation camp||1h 15min||audio|
|4||Experience Oneness with Life||4 May 1968 am||Nargol, meditation camp||1h 12min||audio|
|5||The Art of Living Authentically||4 May 1968 pm||Nargol, meditation camp||1h 16min||audio|
|6||Love Is a Pathway to Godliness||5 May 1968 am||Nargol, meditation camp||1h 19min||audio|
|7||Meditation Is an Around-the-Clock Matter||5 May 1968 pm||Nargol, meditation camp||1h 9min||audio|