Sufis The People of Path Vol 1 ~ 02
|date & time||12 Aug 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Has Sufism arisen as a rebel against the establishment of Islam? Or is it pre-Islam?
- Question 2
- Why do Sufis deliberately disguise and hide themselves?
- Question 3
- Why don't people believe in the things that all the great mystics have always been preaching?
- Question 4
- Once I loved a woman but she refused me, and ever since I have been miserable. I have lost all hope in life. What should I do?
- Question 5
- I believe very strongly in religion. I follow all the prescribed rules of morality. I have always lived a life of discipline -- then why am I always unhappy?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|