Sufis The People of Path Vol 1 ~ 04
|date & time||14 Aug 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Abhinava
- When I feel deep love I feel sad at the same time. Why?
- Question 2
- Why is it thought that thoughts interfere in knowing the truth?
- Question 3
- You said that life is a pilgrimage without a goal. Is this only for the unenlightened? When an enlightened being leaves his body, does the pilgrimage continue?
- Question 4
- Often it seems that a successful therapeutic relationship results in spiritual growth for both client and therapist. Please explain: to what extent is the relationship between client and therapist similar to that of disciple and master?
- Question 5
- Why did Gurdjieff use to say that if you want to get rid of religion live close to a priest?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|