Sufis The People of Path Vol 1 ~ 10
|date & time||20 Aug 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 45min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Surely meditation is for mystics. Why do you propose it for ordinary people and their children?
- Question 2
- Is there anybody in the world who is perfect?
- Question 3
- I can't find the synthesis between surrendering and taking responsibility for oneself or growing mature and independent.
- Question 4
- Where can one always find happiness?
- Question 5
- Why are there so many religions in the world?
- Question 6
- Osho, you are quoted as being here to proclaim a new tradition, not to perpetuate the old. Why is this, and how do you see the future?
- Question 7
- When two women or two men are making love to each other does it do any harm to their energies?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|