Sufis The People of Path Vol 1 ~ 12
|date & time||22 Aug 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- So many people are looking for instant enlightenment these days and there are all these gurus running around saying 'Follow me' and yet it is questionable whether the answer is there. What do you attribute this to?
- Question 2
- Osho, have I to push the river?
- Question 3
- Why does heterosexual relationship create trouble and is it something new or has it been the case always?
- Question 4
- Can we not love and accept our head, our mind, our ego, as part of the whole life? Why reject them?
- Question 5
- I have been studying religious literature for many years and for three years I have been studying your books too. And through all this study I have progressed a lot on the path. Osho, would you say something about what I should do next?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|