Sufis The People of Path Vol 2 ~ 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||28 Aug 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I have often thought that if children were raised in a free and loving environment rather than the insane society that we grew up in, they would all mature into free, loving, enlightened beings. But if this were so, many of the primitive societies would be overflowing with enlightened beings. Why is this not so?
- Question 2
- Before coming to Poona I thought I knew something about helping. Now I feel I know nothing about helping. The most I can do is be present with a client and follow my instincts at that moment. It is a very scary place.
- Question 3 from Sw Anand Sucheta
- One of the key words to my and others' experiences here is 'energy'. I can feel it -- sometimes more, sometimes less -- and I also feel that opening myself more to experiencing it, is letting it do the job of change. Still it puzzles me as it is a totally new concept to me and I should like to know more about it. Is it an inner or an outer phenomenon, or both? Can one misuse it? Please explain.
- Question 4 from Anand Vimoksha
- Osho, why do you go on saying, 'when you find a master,' when you are right in front of me?
- Question 5 from Hannah
- You say one should not feel guilty, but how is it possible to avoid it? The slightest negative emotion or quality, if turned inwards, kills oneself; if turned outwards, kills others. It seems to me that unless and until one has fully realised the spirit or become enlightened there must always be a deep existential humiliation.
- Question 6 from Ma Anand Sheela
- Beloved Osho. This morning in the lecture I was fast asleep and suddenly felt a hard weight on my back. At first I thought I must be snoring or making a noise and someone must have woken me to stop me, but I found out that no one had hit me. What was it?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|