Sufis The People of the Path Vol 2 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||30 Aug 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prageet
- Why did van Gogh kill himself? Why did Hemingway put a shotgun in his mouth and blow the top of his head off? Why do they poison their rivers, their air and their own food? Why do they justify it all with their reasoning, psychology and laws? Why do they come here for a couple of months, and why do you have so much compassion for them? I am sick and tired of them!
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Sucheta
- In answering my question, you kept referring to me as 'she'. So you have found me out. Even growing a beard, I could not deceive you. Only one small request: May I keep the swami in the front of my name?
- Question 3
- Every time you come and go in the lecture, I am worried you may miss a step and fall.
- P.S. you look so drunk.
- Question 4 from Vidya
- During the day when I am bouncing around, I completely lose myself. I am enjoying, but where does meditation come in?
- Question 5
- It is a long, long journey between the preparation and the ultimate; between the state of robopathology and enlightenment. Must one suffer during the period of the 'journey' or is there a possibility of peace? Please explain.
- Question 6
- Osho.... You are so crazy!!! How does it feel to be totally crazy?
- Question 7
- Beloved master, has it happened? Has it finally happened? Is that you inside my heart, so clear and constantly with me now?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|