Sufis The People of Path Vol 2 ~ 15
|date & time||10 Sep 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- The Sufi sage, Abdulalim of Fez, refused to teach, but from time to time would advise people about the way to proceed on the path.
- One day a disciple, who was both incapable of learning and regularly driven abnormal by attending 'mystical ceremonies', visited him.
- He asked, 'How can I best profit from the teachings of the sages?'
- The Sufi said, 'I am happy to be able to tell you that I have an infallible method which corresponds to your capacity.'
- 'And what is that, if I am allowed to hear it?'
- 'Simply stop up your ears and think about radishes.'
- 'Before, during or after the lectures and exercises?'
- 'Instead of attending any of them.'
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|