Sw Anand Paritosh
(Michael John Kidd, PhD)
after a long absence! I alternate between Nimbin, NSW, Australia and Ranui, Auckland, NZ, depending whether I want to write another book or practice law intensively, respectively.
In 2004 I completed a PhD on the genocide of the Tasmanian Aborigines, and published this under the The Sacred Wound of Australia. It was fully inspired by Osho whom I was blessed to sit in discourse with December to February '88/89.
Oh I had a dream the other day after a mini satori (23 Nov 08) which signaled my final processing/forgiveness of those who betrayed Osho with the illegal acts/poisonings (I was one who "knew too much" Perth WA so was poisoned several times in May 1985).
Its been a long 23-26 years.
I've decided to write a book putting the whole experience in a positive light, as the world missed a great opportunity when it allowed the persecution of Osho.
- PO Box 77
- Nimbin NSW 2480
- Ranui, Auckland
- New Zealand
- Mobile (Australia): +61 (0)447-467-985
- Mobile (New Zealand): +64 (0)27-4467-985
- email Paritosh
- Michael Kidd Pastor & Lawyer (discontinued)
- 2006 : The Sacred Wound of Australia (Ohlah Publishing)
- 2007 : Beyond the Breakwater : The Journal of Dr. Michael John Kidd (Ohlah Publishing)
- 2012 : Tasmania: A case Study of the Language of Dispossession in 19th Century Australia