Sw Anand Subhuti
Born Oct 24, 1945, Subhuti is a former UK political reporter for the Birmingham Post who worked in the Houses of Parliament.
Beginning in 1976, Subhuti lived in Pune, working mainly in the ashram press office. During this time, he met India’s Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi, and also toured the country with the Rajneesh Theatre Group (aka Rajneesh Shakespeare Company).
In 1981, he moved to Rajneeshpuram, where he was building houses, driving trucks and founding The Rajneesh Times. He broke the news story about Osho's ever-growing collection of Rolls Royces and also met President Ronald Reagan in the White House**.
The following year he married Ma Amrita Pritam.
Subhuti returned to India in 1987 and lived in the ashram until 1990. He now lives mainly in Europe, but visits India every year "to pay homage to the country he loves".
- Subhuti Anand
- 2011 : My Dance with a Madman
- 2012 : Lady Gaga, This Is Osho
- 2013 : The Last White Man (a novel)
- 2014 : The Pune Diaries: A Love Affair with India
- 2016 : When Shakespeare Lost the Plot
- 2019 : Wild Wild Guru
- see also
- LoveOsho podcast E005 Subhuti - interview on 29 May 2018
- Subhuti interviewed on YouTube
- My Dance review at Osho News
- Subhuti on facebook
- My Dance page on Facebook
- Ma Amrita Pritam