Sw Anand Vimalkirti
(His Royal Highness Prince Welf Ernst of Hanover aka Welf Ernst August Andreas Philipp Georg Wilhelm Ludwig Berthold Prinz von Hannover)
He was born 25 January 1947 at Schloss Marienburg, Nordstemmen and left his body on 10 January 1981 in Pune, India.
He was the Prince of Great Britain and Ireland, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, the eldest son of Prince George William of Hanover and his wife Princess Sophie of Greece and Denmark, sister of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. Welf was a first cousin of Charles, Prince of Wales.
Vimalkirti married on 23 May 1969 in a civil ceremony. They were married two days later in a religious ceremony at Essen-Bredeney in Essen, Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany. They lived together (un-divorced) up to his death. They had one daughter: HRH Princess Tania Saskia Viktoria-Luise of Hanover (born 24 July 1970 in Duisburg, Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany).
- see also
- Vimalkirti in the Wikipedia
- Osho talks about Vimalkirti
- Give a Beautiful Send-off to Vimalkirti
- Der Tod eines deutschen Prinzen, der für Bhagwan lebte (German article)
- Ma Prem Turiya
- Zen Zest Zip Zap and Zing ~ 15, q.1 - Osho about Vimalkirti's death
- Swami Anand Vimalkirti - The Blessed One - The Celebration (1981)