Sw Dhyan Svagito
Svagito is a psychotherapist and has been a disciple of Osho since 1980. In his courses and training groups he combines Western therapy methods with Eastern methods of meditation, and is known for his clarity and heartfulness in teaching and supporting people in their personal growth.
He holds a degree in psychology from Munich University and has been working with people therapeutically since 1981, while continously studying a wide range of therapeutic methods including Deep Tissue Bodywork, Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Psychic Massage and Male-Female Energywork, Counseling and Trauma Therapy (SE). In 1995 he began to include Family Constellation in his work, studying with its founder, Bert Hellinger, and since 2000 he leads his own training programmes in this fascinating approach to therapy. His other training programmes specialize in Neo-Reichian Breathwork, Counseling and Male-Female Energywork and Trauma Healing (SE).
He has trained hundreds of practitioners worldwide in the art of working with people from a space of meditation and lovingness. For many years he coordinated the two-month Osho Therapist Training Programme at the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune. Every year, he travels extensively throughout Europe, Asia, Central and South America, offering courses and training programmes in over 15 different countries.
Svagito's books have been translated into 9 languages.
- Denninger Str. 110
- 81925 München
- 2006: The Roots of Love
- 2007 : Las Raices Del Amor
- 2007 : Le radici dell'amore
- 2009: The Zen Way of Counseling
- 2010: El Zen del Counseling
- 2010 : Lo zen e l'arte di fare terapia
- 2013 : Osho Terapisi
- 2014 : Constelaciones familiares : las raíces del amor
- 2014: Osho Therapy
- 2015: Terapija Osho (Терапия Ошо)
- see also
- Ma Anand Meera
- Episode 55 - The night rainbow : Podcast/interview on LoveOsho, especially about Ma Anand Meera
- YouTube video: Meeting with Svagito - Awareness and Love. He talks about Osho and about Meera.