Take It Easy Vol 1 ~ 03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||13 Apr 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good|
Japanese chant before before reading of the sutra.
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- The sutra
- If at the end of our journey
- There be no final resting place,
- How can there be
- A way to lose ourselves in?
- That mischievous creature,
- Having appeared in the world,
- Misled, alas,
- How many people!
- The mind --
- What shall we call it?
- It is the sound of the breeze
- That blows through the pines
- In the Indian-ink picture.
- The mind remaining
- Just as it was born --
- Without any prayer
- It becomes the Buddha.
- Tell a lie,
- And you fall into hell.
- Then what will happen to Buddha
- Who contrived
- Things that don't exist?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|
- The chant before some of the discourses of this series is special: they were sung in Japanese, which never happened with other discourses.
- This discourse's chant : by Ma Prem Geeta (Japanese).