Take It Easy Vol 1 ~ 04
|date & time||14 Apr 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 35min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Today you said that the way to enlightenment is long and arduous, and also that it is here and now, now or never.
- As it is herenow, how can it be long and arduous?
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Parad
- It has been my experience that it is not so much that the religious experience is illogical as it is supra-logical; that is, it seems to transcend the more limited and fear-invented logic that is of the head alone in that it includes the logic that is of the heart and beyond. For it has been that whenever I have allowed myself to feel rather than think, that which emerges only seems illogical at first to that aspect of mind which is strictly limiting my perspective. But then whenever I have allowed myself the freedom to plummet to the depths of the feeling, then the cosmological reason for my particular need to express has been shown in terms post-birth, birth, pre-birth and past life trauma. Could there be anything more grandiosely logical than the infinite interconnectiveness of the vast emptiness? How could it be any other way? If it cannot be any other way, then it must all hold supra-logically together as it so obviously does.
- From such an analysis is would seem logical to conclude, as mystics have always done, that the head's fear of taking the quantum leap into the much vaster logic is where the problem sits, rather than it being a problem of logic per se.
- Question 3
- I don't believe in ghosts and yet I am afraid of them. When I am alone in the night, I feel that they are there and they want to speak to me...
- Question 4
- One of your old sannyasins says that there are three steps to enlightenment -- witnessing, choiceless awareness, suchness. What do you say?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|